Summers are getting warmer day by day due to global warming. It has become almost impossible to live without AC and Coolers. Even if we have cooler or AC at home, we cannot use them all the time due to the power cut and soaring electricity bills. Here are some tips to keep yourself cool during summers.
- Keep the house well ventilated and open all the possible doors and windows during the night.
- Take a cold water shower in the night before you go to sleep.
- Wear cotton breezy clothes. Avoid nylon and polyester materials.
- Use light-colored, cotton bed linen.
- Use khus Khus mats for your doors, windows and keep them watered all the time. They work as natural coolers.